Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (uPVC), also known as rigid PVC, Pipes & Fittings are used for all plumbing purposes in residential & commercial buildings. Ideally suited for looping at each floor level, outdoor installations & concealed pipelines for cold water distribution. uPVC is known as having strong resistance against chemicals, sunlight & oxidation from water. uPVC is widely used in construction because it is durable, cheap and easily worked.
|Union||Socket||Elbow (90˚ & 45˚)||Tee|
|Reducing Bush||Reducing Elbow||Reducing Tee||Reducer|
|Ball Valve||Ball Valve (S S Handle)||Ball Valve Union Ended||Threaded End Plug|
|End Cap||Pass Over Female||Flanges||Connecting Nipple|
|Long Bend||Female Threaded Adopter||Male Threaded Adopter||Reducing Elbow Female Threaded|
|Reducing Tee Female Threaded||Cross Tee||Male Adopter(Brass)||Female Adopter(Brass)|
|Elbow (Brass)||Female Tee(Brass)|
|Heavy Duty Solvent Cement|
• Manufactured from environment friendly virgin uPVC Compounds
• Light weight, strong, resilient, long lasting, maintenance free, corrosion free & mineral resistant
• Lead free material that does not affect water quality for human health
• Does not corrode
• Does not support scaling even in hard water conditions
• High strength
• All weather UV resistance
• Does not support combustion
• Good impact resistance
• Fast and easy installation
• Consistent and reliable jointing
• Stringent quality control
• Cost effective with very low lifetime ownership cost
• Leak proof joints
• Hygienic for carrying potable water
• Because of their mirror-smooth inside surface, uPVC pipes have minimum flow head loss
• No sediment deposition & hence, no reduction in cross-sectional area even after using for several years
• Protect from the effect of UV rays
• Availability of full range of fittings for all purposes
• Self extinguishing
• Absolute economy in material cost, transportation & installation
• uPVC pipes are relatively light. Their specific weight 1.43 is one-fifth that of steel pipes. This cuts down transportation costs and facilitates installation when in difficult and remote places
• For drinking water pipe distribution systems, both main and supply lines.
• Sewer and discharge pipe systems. Due to its non-metallic nature, the material used is totally resistant to all forms of metallic corrosion.
• Being made of a tasteless and odorless material, uPVC pipes remain neutral to all transported fluids.
• There is also no buildup of inside deposits, a particular advantage in the construction of sewerage systems.
• Since uPVC is not conductive to combustion & in the event of a fire, flames are unable to travel it is therefore offer added safety when used for electrical installations, both domestic and industrial.