Harnessing the potential of uPVC pipes, Ori-Plast had introduced a long term solution for drainage and sewerage applications. The Company manufactures Soil, Waste and Rain Water (SWR) uPVC pipes and fittings as per National Standard. It is ideal for both residential & commercial premises of any height.
|Type A||Type B|
|Coupler||Cleaning Pipe||Vent Cowl||Double'Y'|
|Double'Y' with Door||Double 'T'||Double 'T' with Door||Pipe Clip|
|Socket Plug||Rubber Seal for Door||Door Cap||Short 45° Bend|
|Single 'Y'||Single 'Y' with Door||Bend 87.5°||Door Bend 87.5°|
|Rubber Ring||Door Bend 87.5°(Right & Left)||Single 'T'||Single 'T' with Door|
|Single 'T' with Door (Right & Left)||Reducer||P Trap, Q Trap, S Trap||Unequal Tee|
|Unequal Door Tee||Unequal Right Door Tee||Unequal Left Door Tee||Plain Nahini Trap with Jali|
|Multi Floor Trap Bare||Multi Floor Trap with 3 x 50 mm End Cap||Plastic Jali||Rubber Lubricant|
|SWR Solvent Cement|
• Lightweight: Convenient and cost effective as transportation and handling is easy. A combined advantages of lightness, flexibility & use of pre-fabrication results in substantial savings in time and money.
• Chemical Resistance: Unaffected by a wide range of chemicals, these pipes & fittings are ideally suited for application.
• Rodent Repellent: Special treatment at compounding stage ensures that the product is immune to rodent attacks.
• High Flow Rate: Excellent flow properties that remains constant throughout its life, mainly possible due to the smooth internal surface.
• Non-Flammable: Self extinguishing as it does not support combustion.
• Non-Conductive: Safe from attacks by galvanic or electrolytic action.
• Weather Resistant: Excellent outdoor weathering performance due to specially blended UV stabilized compound.
• Corrosion Resistant: Constant contact with water does not affect the material.
• Aesthetic Superiority: Far superior when compared to conventional CI & AC systems.
• Performance: Trouble free functioning saves on inspection and maintenance costs.
• Homes, offices, hotels, industries, hospitals, as well as public places such as airports, railway stations, bus stands, etc.
• For overflow lines and chemical waste lines at industries, dairy plants, food processing plants, vent lines in drainage systems, in mining pits and rain water
harvesting systems etc.