To match & supersede world class standards, in both service & product, by remaining focused & committed to customer satisfaction alone and to provide continuous growth, profit and prosperity to all stakeholders.
The guidelines in order to prosper, thrive and realise the mission are:
• Customer Expectations
• Transparency and Shareholder Value
• Raising the Standard
• Allegiance to the Community
• The Environment
Ori-Plast is committed to provide products and services which meet customers' expectations and needs.
• To achieve "Quality Right the First Time"
• Committed to comply with the requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of Quality Management System through teamwork, training and motivation
• Formulated Quality objectives for all functions and involve employees in fulfillment of the same
• The quality policy and the quality objectives is reviewed from time to time for continuing suitability
• Meet applicable legal and other requirements related to environmental aspects on an ongoing basis with an aim to improve environment.
• Strive for prevention of pollution through continual improvement of process, technology and equipment, wherever applicable.
• Set and review environmental objectives and targets.
• Promote conservation of resources.
Health & Safety Policy
• Ensure healthy and safe working environment of employees through continuous monitoring and controlling workplace hazards by adopting appropriate technology and best managementpractices.
• Strive for continual improvement in Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) performance by enhancing awareness, skill and competence of employees and contractors so as to enable them to demonstrate their involvement, responsibility and accountability towards the same.
• Comply with applicable OH&S legal and other requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Set and review OH&S objective and targets.
• The OH&S Policy will be reviewed for continuing suitability.