Mission, Vision & Core Value
To match & supersede world class standards, in both service & product, by remaining focused & committed to customer
satisfaction alone and to provide continuous growth, profit and prosperity to all stakeholders.
The guidelines in order to prosper, thrive and realise the mission are:
- Customer Expectations
- Transparency and Shareholder Value
- Raising the Standard
- Allegiance to the Community
- The Environment
Ori-Plast is committed to provide products and services which meet customers’ expectations and needs.
- To achieve “Quality Right the First Time”
- Committed to comply with the requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of Quality Management System through teamwork, training and motivation
- Formulated Quality objectives for all functions and involve employees in fulfillment of the same
- The quality policy and the quality objectives is reviewed from time to time for continuing suitability
- Meet applicable legal and other requirements related to environmental aspects on an ongoing basis with an aim to improve environment.
- Strive for prevention of pollution through continual improvement of process, technology and equipment, wherever applicable.
- Set and review environmental objectives and targets.
- Promote conservation of resources.
Health & Safety Policy
- Ensure healthy and safe working environment of employees through continuous monitoring and controlling workplace hazards by adopting appropriate technology and best managementpractices.
- Strive for continual improvement in Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) performance by enhancing awareness, skill and competence of employees and contractors so as to enable them to demonstrate their involvement, responsibility and accountability towards the same.
- Comply with applicable OH&S legal and other requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Set and review OH&S objective and targets.
- The OH&S Policy will be reviewed for continuing suitability.