Hand pumps are manually operated pumps which are operated by muscle power and mechanical advantage to move fluids or air from one location to another. These pumps are widely used in every country in the world for a variety of industrial, marine, irrigation and leisure activities. There are many different types of hand pump available, mainly operating on a piston, diaphragm or rotary vane principle with a check valve on the entry and exit ports to the chamber operating in opposing directions. Most hand pumps have plungers or reciprocating pistons, and are positive displacement.
Ori-Plast has established itself as a reputed, trustworthy manufacturer and exporter of qualitative array of Pumps & Pumping Equipments. The products have been catering to wide range of clients for years without any complaints or defects, owing to which the Company has been credited as a ISO: Certified Company in the industry. The pumping equipments, in offer, are very easy to safe to use, and require low maintenance.
• No priming is required for this pump which can lift bacterial free ground water from a depth of 15m.
• The majority of the parts are made of plastic and rubber, hence are corrosion free.
• These non-corrosive materials of construction implies no dimensional changes in long service period.
• Smooth bore discourages any bacterial growth.
• Extremely sturdy and suitable for use in rural areas.
• Long service life with almost maintenance free.